Start creating apps by installing VIKTOR and activating your account.
For installing VIKTOR, you're going to need a few things:
- A machine that runs on Windows or Linux
- Python 3.8 - 3.11 (64-bit)
- PyCharm or any other Integrated Development Environment (IDE) of your choice
Create an account
Create a VIKTOR account if you haven't done so yet.
- Company account: please contact your local administrator to create an account for you.
- Free account: create a free VIKTOR account by registering on the VIKTOR website
Install & activate your account
After your VIKTOR account has been created, you will receive an email with a link to set your password and activate your account. Click the link and log in to VIKTOR. As a first-time user, you will be guided through the process of installing VIKTOR and activating your account. Follow the instructions in your browser to complete.
If everything went well, the installation is concluded with the demo app running in your browser.
Restart the installation
If you happen to close the pop-up by accident, or you need to reinstall VIKTOR on an already activated account, you can go to the guide on how to restart the installation workflow