Congratulations, you have successfully installed VIKTOR, run the demo app, played around with various fields and views in the editor and built your first app!
If you want to learn more, we advise you to:
- Do one of the other tutorials
- Have a look into the demo app code, which includes plenty of comments and examples
- Download one of the sample apps and tweak them to your needs
- Learn more about VIKTOR's fundamental concepts
- Check out more in-depth guides on specific topics
- Look up specific VIKTOR classes and functions in the SDK reference
Or start developing your very own app.
Happy coding! And remember...
Automate the boring. Engineer the awesome!
Need help with installing VIKTOR or creating apps? The fastest way to get support is by using our Community Forum, where experienced developers are ready to help you!
You can get to the Community Forum from anywhere within the docs by clicking the blue button at the top.