All notable changes to the viktor SDK will be documented in this file, categorized by version number.
The changes can be categorized further in the following headers:
- Action Required: when a backwards incompatible change is made, which requires actions in the application code. You will find a reference to the upgrade instructions in this change. This header will only be present in major releases or on Beta Features.
- Added: when a functionality is added, without breaking compatibility with older versions.
- Deprecated: when an existing functionality will be removed in upcoming releases. You will find a reference to the upgrade instructions in this change.
- Docs: when the change involves SDK documentation, docstring, and/or type hinting.
- Fixed: when the change fixes a bug/error.
- Security: when a vulnerability is fixed.
Each change consists of a tag to annotate which VIKTOR module is involved. If the change encompasses multiple modules,
viktor tag is used.
Changes denoted with [BETA] are experimental (beta) features. This means that the API might change without major version increment. Features currently in [BETA] are: